Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business day of being placed.
In-store and curbside pickup is available for all items, including bikes.
|$500 or more
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
In-store pickup is free for all items, including bikes and oversized products. Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup.
If you need an item right away, please call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our shop. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 30 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
We sometimes use other companies (third-party service providers) to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They need access to some personal information in order to perform their duties but may not use this information for other purposes.
The bicycles listed on our website are floor models. First and foremost we are a local bicycle shop and sell professionally assembled bicycles to customers in our area. When a bike is purchased online we professionally box up the floor model and mail it via Bike Flights to you. All of the bicycles we sell are new and may have been test ridden in our parking lot a few times. It's rare but minor cosmetic damage does happen along the way.
- Bicycles purchased online and shipped are not eligible for return - Sales are final.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- Bicycles that are picked up in the shop may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Special Order” items.
- No returns on helmets or safety equipment
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue store credit.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
- Labor fees, such as custom wheel builds/bicycles or other services, are non-refundable.
Prices and Information
Online and in-store prices are the same.
Our website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. However, inventory or pricing errors may occur, and we reserve the right to decline or cancel any orders where mistakes or discrepancies in price or stock status exist regardless of the source of the error. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or emailing us. Thank you!